Barista Level II - Toronto
Advanced Barista Training Class Level Two
Cost: $279 per person
Duration: 4 hours.
Prerequisite class: Barista Level I
This workshop further expands the fundamentals learned from studying and practising Barista Level One and supports you to manipulate those techniques to enhance taste and fine-tune the technically correct drink. Our Barista Training Level Two prepares the student for the challenges in Barista Level III.
- How should Espresso taste?
- Roasters influence on taste
- Grinders role in affecting taste
- Machine engineering and taste
- Baristas impact on taste
- Milk Chemistry
- Building your drinks: cappuccino, lattes, signature drinks
- Latte Art demonstration
- Detailed equipment maintenance
Workshop includes printed take-away material.
Class attendees receive a certificate of completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.
* Q. If a class is fully booked, is there a waiting list? Yes, it is possible to add your name to a waiting list. Please contact us if your first choice class is fully booked, as we can search for an alternative class time which may also suit you.