Opening a Coffee Business (2days) - Toronto
Two Day Coffee Course
Cost: $795 per person. Lunch included both days
Day One: 10 am to 5pm
Day Two: 10 am to 4pm
Prerequisite: No prior experience required
This course provides a combination of lecture, group discussion, Cupping Workshop and activities, all of which are designed to help you critically think through the process of opening your own coffee shop business.
- Bean to Cup: Truth about Coffee class for free
- Franchises good or bad (if you are considering buying a franchise you need to take this course)
- Building a Business Plan and Profit & Loss Statement
- Finding a location
- Controls including beverages, food, cash, inventory & payroll
- Working with your Roaster
- Purchasing Equipment
- Staff Training & Fostering a Barista Culture
If you are thinking about taking this course, you should consider our 4 day special package and SAVE 20%. Here you get the full Barista Levels 1,2 and 3 training, Bean to Cup and this Opening a Coffee business course - this is our best deal - we highly recommend it!
Class attendees receive a certificate of completion from the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy.
* Q. If a class is fully booked, is there a waiting list?
Yes, it is possible to add your name to a waiting list. Please contact us if your first choice class is fully booked, as we can search for an alternative class time which may also suit you.